The very common set symptoms I have been observing in these women (symptoms do not appear immediately after the implants are put in, they can appear many years later):
- Chronic sinus problems, still unresolved after several courses of medication and sinus surgeries.
- Flu-like symptoms, colds that do not seem to go away.
- Constant fatigue.
- Heart palpitations.
- Cognitive problems: short term memory loss, mental confusion, brain fog. These women are often told to go and see a psychatrist to deal with the problems in their life.
- Sore spots around the breast, especially in the axilla.
- Tingling in the arms. If the implants remain in the body long enough, tingling will appear in the legs as well.
- Stiffness in the joints.
- Sore and swollen lymph nodes.
- Dry eyes and mouth.
- Ulcers in the mouth.
Other symptoms include:
- Digestive issues
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Swelling of hands and feet
- Hair loss
- Urinary incontinence
These symptoms are often misdiagnosed as:
- Autoimmune disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
I have never seen a doctor diagnosing someone with silicone toxicity. This disease does not exist in the medical community. These women are diagnosed and tested, treated and sent from doctor to doctor for the above mentioned diseases and not for siliconosis.
Diets, medication, different treatments do not work. Symptoms get worse over time. The more the implants stay in, the longer the recovery after explantation.
Watch Doctor Ed Melmed talk about the different implants and their effect on out body:
Read this article: BREAST IMPLANTS: THE TICKING TIME BOMB IN MILLIONS OF WOMEN’S BODIES