3 October 2016

Early Symptoms of Silicone Toxicity

The silicone pocket surrounding the breast implant (saline or silicone) is a semi-organic material, it is not inert in the human body. Lipolysis occurs, making the implants permeable, allowing them to slowly lose its content, even without rupture.
Bacterial and fungal contamination is also common, especially with saline implants. Bacteria and fungus produce toxins that contaminate the nerves, causing neurological symptoms, such as chronic pain, brain fog, etc.

The scar tissue or capsule (the protective layer built by the body around the implant) is also full of toxins and silicone. This scar tissue is not isolated in the human body. It is connected through blood vessels. The built-up toxins in the scar tissue are able to travel into the vascular system, and end up in different organs far away for the site of the implants. This results in different symptoms felt in different parts of the body, as listed in my previous article: Breast Implants - A Ticking Time Bomb.

Early signs are very slow to manifest. They appear a few year after the implantation, maybe 5 to 8 years.

Early symptoms are described by Dr Susan Kolb (Plastikos) as follows:
  • Burning sensation, discomfort in the chest wall
  • Tingling sensation in the arms (paresthesia)
  • Sinusitis (chronic sinus inflammation)
  • Gum inflammation (periodontal disease)
  • Frequent viral infections which fail to clear up in a timely manner
If you have these symptoms, contact your doctor to eliminate the possibility of other diseases. But, it is useful to consider the possibility of silicone toxicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment